Here is an excerpt from the video below. His comment is he didn’t study scripture, in fact, hiding scripture from the lost and damned is what they do best. even their own people, cannot understand it because their Jesus embraces idols and places stumbling blocks in the path of Abraham’s Children. Pentecostalism entered the Catholic Church but a fire in the hands of arsonists will kill.
RICHARD BENNETT: “I also had bought, before I went into the monastery, a Bible. I thought we were going to study the Bible. I spent three pounds sterling buying a Bible, and I thought this is where we were really going to spend our time. I found that the first year was all rituals, devotions… we did all these religious exercises, but we didn’t study Scripture. And then, we did start to study intently every day in the second year, but it was the philosophy of Aristotle, a pagan 300 years before Christ. To this day, priests are still trained in the philosophy of Greece. And then, we studied all the philosophies of the world. Then we started, after that, four years of theology of the famous Thomas Aquinas. We did study the introduction to some of the books of the Bible, but always under the authority of the [Catholic] Church. So it was not anything to do with the Word; it was to do with Catholicism.”
Richard M. Bennett
March 10, 1938 – September 23, 2019, he was 81 years old.
Went home…September 23, 2019, 81 years old.
He Finished Well Because he sought Truth in the midst of lies and darkness.
9+23+20+19+81 =152 minus the 150 Psalms 75 written by a man after God’s own heart King David brings us to…
Proverbs 2:1-22 KJV
(1) My son, if thou wilt receive my words, and hide my commandments with thee;
(2) So that thou incline thine ear unto wisdom, and apply thine heart to understanding;
(3) Yea, if thou criest after knowledge, and liftest up thy voice for understanding;
(4) If thou seekest her as silver, and searchest for her as for hid treasures;
(5) Then shalt thou understand the fear of the LORD, and find the knowledge of God.
(6) For the LORD giveth wisdom: out of his mouth cometh knowledge and understanding.
(7) He layeth up sound wisdom for the righteous: he is a buckler to them that walk uprightly.
(8) He keepeth the paths of judgment, and preserveth the way of his saints.
(9) Then shalt thou understand righteousness, and judgment, and equity; yea, every good path.
(10) When wisdom entereth into thine heart, and knowledge is pleasant unto thy soul;
(11) Discretion shall preserve thee, understanding shall keep thee:
(12) To deliver thee from the way of the evil man, from the man that speaketh froward things;
(13) Who leave the paths of uprightness, to walk in the ways of darkness;
(14) Who rejoice to do evil, and delight in the frowardness of the wicked;
(15) Whose ways are crooked, and they froward in their paths:
(16) To deliver thee from the strange woman, even from the stranger which flattereth with her words;
(17) Which forsaketh the guide of her youth, and forgetteth the covenant of her God.
(18) For her house inclineth unto death, and her paths unto the dead.
(19) None that go unto her return again, neither take they hold of the paths of life.
(20) That thou mayest walk in the way of good men, and keep the paths of the righteous.
(21) For the upright shall dwell in the land, and the perfect shall remain in it.
(22) But the wicked shall be cut off from the earth, and the transgressors shall be rooted out of it.
The Pentecostal Road to Rome
Do not be like the dog who returns to their vomit, when the statues are torn down as required by Isaiah and tossed like filthy menstrual rags, and they have sat in sackcloth and ashes weeping to Israel of their vileness against them and the world when the priest denounces their priestliness and pick up the mantle of Christ then I will believe they have repented.
We should settle for nothing less than what the word of God teaches.