Faithful Christians and Jewish people know this name; it is synonymous with the devil. To others, which is beyond my comprehension that he was a leader sadly missed.
He attended Parochial School and made his first communion. He built his Reich on the same principles of the Catholic Church.
Jesus said hell was a foreboding place one of weeping and gnashing of teeth self-loathing over missing the gift God sent.
Died 30 April 1945 (aged 56)
We are told by the propagandists who made it their specialty to deceive their own people about what really was going on in the background.
That does not happen in America why?
They said to their people he died fighting Bolsheviks, and the rest of us heard it was a suicide. For all, we know he did not die on that day at the age of 56. If he survived he may have hidden in one of their underground bunkers nicer than Saddam’s or Ossama’s.
First the year his age uncertain but that day was celebrated.
4+30+19+45 = 98
This is in two parts because we know what that date meant for the Jewish People and Europe in General. As to his age, it could just be propaganda but we do find truth in it.
(1) A Psalm. O sing unto the LORD a new song; for he hath done marvelous things: his right hand, and his holy arm, hath gotten him the victory.
(2) The LORD hath made known his salvation: his righteousness hath he openly shewed in the sight of the heathen.
(3) He hath remembered his mercy and his truth toward the house of Israel: all the ends of the earth have seen the salvation of our God.
(4) Make a joyful noise unto the LORD, all the earth: make a loud noise, and rejoice, and sing praise.
(5) Sing unto the LORD with the harp; with the harp, and the voice of a psalm.
(6) With trumpets and sound of cornet make a joyful noise before the LORD, the King.
(7) Let the sea roar, and the fulness thereof; the world, and they that dwell therein.
(8) Let the floods clap their hands: let the hills be joyful together
(9) Before the LORD; for he cometh to judge the earth: with righteousness shall he judge the world, and the people with equity.
Died 30 April 1945 (aged 56) .
When we add his age we are taken to a proverb.
(1) Hear, ye children, the instruction of a father, and attend to know understanding.
(2) For I give you good doctrine, forsake ye not my law.
(3) For I was my father’s son, tender and only beloved in the sight of my mother.
(4) He taught me also, and said unto me, Let thine heart retain my words: keep my commandments, and live.
(5) Get wisdom, get understanding: forget it not; neither decline from the words of my mouth.
(6) Forsake her not, and she shall preserve thee: love her, and she shall keep thee.
(7) Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom: and with all thy getting get understanding.
(8) Exalt her, and she shall promote thee: she shall bring thee to honour, when thou dost embrace her.
(9) She shall give to thine head an ornament of grace: a crown of glory shall she deliver to thee.
(10) Hear, O my son, and receive my sayings; and the years of thy life shall be many.
(11) I have taught thee in the way of wisdom; I have led thee in right paths.
(12) When thou goest, thy steps shall not be straitened; and when thou runnest, thou shalt not stumble.
(13) Take fast hold of instruction; let her not go: keep her; for she is thy life.
(14) Enter not into the path of the wicked, and go not in the way of evil men.
(15) Avoid it, pass not by it, turn from it, and pass away.
(16) For they sleep not, except they have done mischief; and their sleep is taken away, unless they cause some to fall.
(17) For they eat the bread of wickedness, and drink the wine of violence.
(18) But the path of the just is as the shining light, that shineth more and more unto the perfect day.
(19) The way of the wicked is as darkness: they know not at what they stumble.
(20) My son, attend to my words; incline thine ear unto my sayings.
(21) Let them not depart from thine eyes; keep them in the midst of thine heart.
(22) For they are life unto those that find them, and health to all their flesh.
(23) Keep thy heart with all diligence; for out of it are the issues of life.
(24) Put away from thee a froward mouth, and perverse lips put far from thee.
(25) Let thine eyes look right on, and let thine eyelids look straight before thee.
(26) Ponder the path of thy feet, and let all thy ways be established.
(27) Turn not to the right hand nor to the left: remove thy foot from evil.